ICP CLIENT SOFTWARE - CUSTOMER NOT PRESENT CARD PROCESSING VIA COMPUTER
The ICP Client software program allows you to process customer not present (CNP) transactions through a standard PC based windows program. Authorisations for credit and debit card transactions are obtained using a secure 128-bit SSL internet connection and are returned to the PC program in as little as six seconds. You will require a UK Merchant account for Customer Not Present (CNP) transactions with a UK acquiring bank in order to use this solution.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE ICP CLIENT PC SOFTWARE SOLUTION
- Easy to use PC based software program
- Accepts all credit and debit cards via keying of card number, expiry date, start date and issue number
- Approved by all major UK acquiring banks
- Supports purchase and refund transactions
- Supports Address Verification System (AVS) and Card Security Code (CSC)
- Supports multiple accounts and multiple currencies
- Authorises transactions faster than traditional bank dial-up terminals (in as little as 6 seconds)
- Bank independent allowing you to change card acquirers and maintain the same card authorisation service and software
- Can be installed on as many PCs as you require - e.g. for Call Centre applications.
SCREEN SHOTS OF THE ICP CLIENT SOFTWARE
ICP Client - Start of Transaction Screen. The user is prompted to enter the relevant card details for the transaction pressing Enter to move to the next item to be input. All prompting and input is in easy to view large type and a summary of information for the card is shown to the right of the entry panel. More screens showing the entry of a transaction...