OCIUS VERIFONE OMNI 3600 GPRS TERMINAL
VeriFone's Omni 3600 portable GPRS terminal provides extended coverage and flexibility for card processing applications. The Ocius Verifone Omni 3600 is ideally suited for true mobile processing of credit and debit card payments where payments can be taken anywhere a mobile phone signal can be obtained. The Omni 3600 utilises the industry standard always on GPRS mobile data network. Sleek and stylish, VeriFone's Omni 3600 packs all the features and functions merchants could want into a single, stand-alone debit and credit card terminal. The Omni 3600 terminal offers smart card capabilities and EMV certification with secure support for multiple payment and value-added applications.
The Omni 3600's ergonomic design allows it to be easily handed over to customers for PIN input. Its “clam shell” printer features trouble-free, “drop-in” paper loading to virtually eliminate paper jams.
Finally, the Omni 3600 is ideal for the most demanding chip card transactions. The terminals have earned Level 1 and Level 2 Type certification under the most recent EMV specifications. Also incorporated are the latest 3DES encryption with DUKPT or Master/Session key management, and are PED-certified for online and offline PIN-based transactions.
As standard the Omni 3600 GPRS terminal is supplied including an Orange SIM card and all inclusive monthly price for card authorisation service and data transfer fees for use in the UK. As an option we can supply T-Mobile cards enabling use throughout Europe and beyond.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE OCIUS OMNI 3600 GPRS TERMINAL
- Accepts all chip and pin credit and debit cards via integral smart card reader
- Accepts all legacy swipe credit and debit cards via integral magnetic swipe reader
- Authorises transactions via GPRS 'always-on' mobile phone data network
- Approved by all major UK acquiring banks
- Supports purchase, refund, cash-back and gratuity transactions
- Can also process cardholder not present (CNP) transactions
- Supports Address Verification System (AVS) and Card Security Code (CSC)
- Supports multiple accounts on one device
- Authorises transactions faster than traditional bank dial-up terminals (in as little as 6 seconds)
- Bank independent allowing you to change card acquirers and maintain the same card authorisation service and unit
- 32-bit processing for fast EMV Level 2 Smartcard transactions
- Ergonomic hand held design with large colour coded keys for easy operation
- Integrated security module with DES, 3DES encryption and Master/Session and DUKPT key management schemes
- EMV and Visa PED approval / certification
- Integrated thermal printer with graphics capability
- 128 x 64 pixel LCD display with backlighting ( 8 x 21 characters )
- 760g weight
- 224mm(H) x 90mm(W) x 56mm(D)
Verifone Omni 3600 Family Specification Sheet (PDF - 189K)